What is a doctor of audiology or an audiologist?

Rocky Mountain Ear, Nose, & Throat Center | Allergy Center | Hearing Center | Missoula, Bozeman & Hamilton, MT

An audiologist is an allied health professional who has spent 3 to 4 years, post-undergraduate studies, diligently earning a doctoral degree in audiology (AuD.). This specialty degree offers the training necessary to qualify audiologists to be hearing and balance experts! Here at the Hearing Center at Rocky Mountain ENT, our doctors of audiology work alongside ear, nose, and throat physicians to diagnose, treat, and manage hearing and balance disorders.

Our wonderful team has the expertise to diagnose and treat a multitude of degrees of hearing loss. They also have the experience to aid in the diagnosis of balance disorders, offer treatment for tinnitus, program cochlear implants, and offer custom hearing protection devices. The team’s passion is hearing and they continue to offer solutions in order to keep our patients in Western Montana hearing the sounds this beautiful state has to offer.

Connect with The Hearing Center on Facebook
The Hearing Center is your Hearing Health Team for Better Hearing and Better Living!

Nondiscrimination Notice


Rocky Mountain Centers complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Rocky Mountain Centers does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.

Missoula Clinic, Rocky Mountain Allergy Center, and The Hearing Center will be closed on Monday, May 29th for the Memorial Day holiday. All office locations will re-open on Tuesday